Retail industry implies a high percentage of outsourcing; that is why automating the control of document workflow is extremely important. The employment contract law establishes that it is the responsibility of the party who hires a service to control the fulfillment of third parties’ duties; otherwise, he/she will be jointly and severally liable.
Lack of integration of control processes into logistics, due to the decentralization of information, entails that 90% of the time is spent on control and only 10% on analysis. This leads to risk increase, and unfeasibility of preventive control.
It is intended for
Operators and logistics centers
Mass consumption companies
It creates areas of preventive control of contractors and outsourced companies, integrating the control processes of different sectors.
- Control of document, tax and employment obligations, status of resources, vehicles involved in the company logistics, etc.
- Payment processing.
It offers a flexible tool for reliable and confidential information as a means of communication and control of suppliers.
- Gathers and streamlines data and information from all areas of the company to prevent simultaneous data and users online.
- Unlimited user queries and document uploads.
- Speedy communication with expiry date alerts, and reports.
- Implementation of the tool supported by training and instruction manuals so that it can be readily used.